Can i keep my roadrunner email address if i cancel Spectrum?

Reaction score
If i decide to leave Spectrum, can i keep my email address associated with Roadrunner, also known as Spectrum email? For those who are Spectrum Internet customers, having a Roadrunner email account is common. However, what happens to this Roadrunner email account if one decides to cancel their Spectrum Internet service?

Solution
Your email account will be cancelled as well if you leave Spectrum. If you want to keep your email account you have to stick with them.
As an alternative, get an email account with Google or Outlook and let everybody know that you got a new email.
I personally never use emails from my provider rather than gmail or outlook. that way I can change providers without losing my email account.

Grizzly

Reaction score
Your email account will be cancelled as well if you leave Spectrum. If you want to keep your email account you have to stick with them.
As an alternative, get an email account with Google or Outlook and let everybody know that you got a new email.
I personally never use emails from my provider rather than gmail or outlook. that way I can change providers without losing my email account.

Vote:
Solution
Reaction score
I was thinking of sticking with Spectrum, but a google account could offer more flexibility in the long run. I'll check it out and see if it's the right move for me. Thanks for your help!

Vote:

Ask a Question