cannot screen share from laptop to TV

blackstonetunic

Reaction score
I own an MSI GS66 Stealth 10sf laptop with an Intel i7-10750h processor and an RTX 2070 Max-Q graphics card. It has he Intel AX201 WiFi adapter. While I can cast from other laptops and devices to my LG EF9500 TV, i cannot cast from this MSI laptop to either my Chromecast or other laptops. LG customer service suggested that the issue may be related to either Intel or Microsoft.
I've experimented with various drivers for both the WiFi adapter and graphics card, tested different WiFi frequencies (5GHz and 2.4GHz), and even switched between Windows 10 and 11. Despite reinstalling Windows multiple times, the problem persists. Wireless presentation capability is crucial for my business and it's frustrating that my PC consistently fails to connect to the TV, whereas all other devices connect seamlessly.The connection failure appears to occur during the security handshake process every time. This problem has persisted since I purchased the laptop, and I've never been able to cast to my TV successfully. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide an Intel SSU report for my system information.
Any assistance with resolving this issue is appreciated :)

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Please check the settings in the devices where it can connect to your LG EF9500 TV .. try see under Bluetooth & Devices if the ChromeCast is detected by turning on Bluetooth function ..

Vote:

Ask a Question