Can't connect to wi-fi network after upgrading to windows 11 23h2

hypernovaalien

Reaction score
Since upgrading to windows 11 23h2, I've been experiencing issues with connecting to wi-fi networks. Even after performing a complete reset the problem persists. My current network card is Realtek. What could be the solution to this problem?

Bighorn

Reaction score
Normally a computer's location [LAN Local Area Network] has only one Wireless Router and it may be combined with a Modem device provided by the user's ISP subscription for connecting to the Internet. Desktop computers may have a Wireless/Wi-Fi adapter and an Ethernet port for a wired connection to the Router, many Notebooks will also have both. My latest inexpensive Notebook is Wireless/Wi-Fi only, if I need Ethernet connection to the Router I will use a USB Dongle/adapter with the RJ45/Ethernet port on it. A number of Wireless connections may show on a computer but probably will be neighbors' and will be Locked, require a password. I have 16 visible in my area not counting mine and all are locked.

Grizzly

Reaction score
Since upgrading to windows 11 23h2, I've been experiencing issues with connecting to wi-fi networks. Even after performing a complete reset the problem persists. My current network card is Realtek. What could be the solution to this problem?
What exactly seems to be the problem? Can your computer not see your network? Can it see it but cannot connect?

Ask a Question