Can't Make Calls from Phone Link with iPhone

modeltrice

Reaction score
Hi,

I set up my iPhone with Phone Link, and everything worked fine. I could make and receive calls using my wired headset. However, after removing and re-adding my iPhone to Phone Link, I can see call notifications, but there's no sound, and I can't select the PC as an audio option on my iPhone during calls.

I tested with another iPhone, and it worked perfectly the first time, but the same issue occurred after I removed and re-added it. Once the phone is removed and reconnected, I can't make calls.

Is there a workaround for this?

Troubleshooting done:
I removed the phone from Phone Link
Removed the phone from Windows Bluetooth devices
Removed the Windows PC from iPhone Bluetooth devices
Restarted both PC and iPhone
Re-added the iPhone to Phone Link

BitBlazer

Reaction score
You could try resetting the network settings on your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset all your network connections, including Bluetooth. After that, pair your iPhone with the PC again and see if it works.

Vote:

strezjohn124

Reaction score
Sometimes, the issue could be with the Phone Link app's cache or settings on your PC. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Phone Link app, and then set up your iPhone again. Also, make sure both your Windows and iPhone are updated to the latest software versions. Hopefully, this resolves the issue!

Vote:

Ask a Question