CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license

Reaction score
My dad recently gave me a Lenovo Legion laptop, which I reset to its factory settings. Then I purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store. However, when I attempt to install it, the progress bar consistently gets stuck around 78MB, and the Minecraft launcher fails to load. Instead, I receive the message CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license. Can someone please assist me with this?

TheEpicChunk

Reaction score
My dad recently gave me a Lenovo Legion laptop, which I reset to its factory settings. Then I purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store. However, when I attempt to install it, the progress bar consistently gets stuck around 78MB, and the Minecraft launcher fails to load. Instead, I receive the message CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license. Can someone please assist me with this?
have you figured this out yet? my problem is the exact same as yours. i just got a new lenovo legion 5 and my problem is literally the exact same thing as yours, down to where the game gets stuck at 78 mb.

WinWarrior

Reaction score
You could try an place upgrade as this will repair broken operating system files. And are you using a VPN? You could try turning it off.

Ask a Question