Couldn't save Changes beacuse of a server error Calendar invitation

UIUser

Reaction score
When accepting an invite in my iCloud Calendar i receive a "Couldn't save changes to" error. The message states, "Your changes to this event could not be saved because of a server error. Please try again." How can i fix this?

antiquebandanna

Reaction score
Not sure, but it seems related to a temporary issue with Apple's servers. First, ensure that your device is connected to the internet and try again after a few minutes. If the problem persists, try logging out of your iCloud account and logging back in. This can refresh the connection to the server.

Vote:

JAY BJay

Reaction score
Are there any updates available for your iOS or macOS? I'm thinking that sometimes, server errors can be fixed by installing the latest updates. If that doesn't work, you can try removing the calendar event and adding it again manually. If the issue continues, contacting Apple Support might be your best bet, as they can provide more specific assistance.

Vote:

Ask a Question