Download Error 0x80070005 for Windows 11 Insider Preview Update

accuratedealer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m having trouble installing a Windows 11 Insider Preview update. Specifically, I keep getting a "Download Error - 0x80070005" when trying to install the Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.26120.1542) (KB5041872).
Despite multiple attempts to download and install the update, the error keeps showing up. I’ve tried restarting my computer, running the Windows Update Troubleshooter, and checking that there’s enough available storage, but nothing has worked.
Could anyone offer guidance or steps to resolve this error and complete the update? I’d really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Mickey52

Reaction score

Error 0x80070005 for Windows 11 I highlight it open Co piolet first thing it asked if I wanted to run troubleshooter. Then a list of things to do, you may want to get used to Co piolet I find out a lot of things been very helpful to me and I have learned a lot.​

Vote:

Ask a Question