Error 0x800700C1 in sbs_mscorrc.vbs - How to fix it

hourguttural

Reaction score
Ever since I start my PC, I keep getting a pop-up error message with the code 0x800700C1 related to sbs_mscorrc.vbs. I want to make sure this is safe and not related to any viruses.

I’ve tried everything suggested on YouTube, but nothing has worked so far. How can I fix this issue?

laet

Reaction score
Ever since I start my PC, I keep getting a pop-up error message with the code 0x800700C1 related to sbs_mscorrc.vbs. I want to make sure this is safe and not related to any viruses.

I’ve tried everything suggested on YouTube, but nothing has worked so far. How can I fix this issue?

hi,
I have the same problem and got infected with a virus. I was able to remove the virus with malwarebytes but the error is still there.. I don't know how to fix it... if anyone has the answer that interests me too, thank you

Vote:

Ask a Question