Help! font automatically switched to Segoe UI in Paint

Reaction score
I downloaded the Hammersmith One font from Google Fonts with the intention of creating a fantasy version of the London Underground map. However, since the Johnston 100 Typeface is copyrighted by TfL, I couldn't install it. In search of a similar font, I found Hammersmith One and downloaded it. I attempted to use it in Paint, but when I tried to change the font in the text box settings, it remained locked to Segoe UI.

Bighorn

Reaction score
Paint can be different in Font usage than a word processor which can use any of the installed Fonts. Paint does have much option in that, generally uses the default system or other installed Fonts. Might try a different graphics program such as the free LibreOffice which has Draw and Impress, there's other freebies available, check www.majorgeeks.com. There are programs that can use Fonts that are not installed as long as they are on the computer. A source I've used for free Fonts:

Ask a Question