Help logging into my computer

BitBlazer

Reaction score
I'm trying to log into my personal desktop at home after reinstalling Windows while keeping my personal files due to an unrelated issue. However, upon startup, I don't see my account; instead, I see an account named Administrator and an option to sign in. When I click the sign-in option, I receive the message "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted."
After researching online, I discovered that this issue is often associated with devices under an organization, but my device has never been affiliated with any organization. I've also tried various options during the advanced restart process by pressing SHIFT + Restart and entering different commands into the command prompt, but none of the troubleshooting methods I found online have been successful.
Unfortunately, I don't have an image to provide, but the situation is identical to the first images that appear when searching "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" on Google.
Also, my device is running on the latest version of Windows 11.
Thank you for any support!

Ask a Question