How to fix HDR issues in supported applications

scumbagnide

Reaction score
I’m experiencing problems with HDR rendering in several modern PC titles. In HDR mode, the graphics appear extremely washed out and incorrect, but this only happens when the game window is focused. When I press the Win key to unfocus the window, the game displays correctly, which isn't practical for gameplay.

I've tried everything: disabling Auto-HDR and RTX HDR, ensuring HDR is enabled before launching the game, toggling settings while the game is open, using the full color bit depth and range in display settings, calibrating my Windows color profile, and adjusting all in-game HDR settings for my AW2725DF monitor. I've even reset the Nvidia Control Panel and clean-installed drivers.

I'm tech-savvy and know how to set these configurations, but I can't find a solution to this issue. I'm desperate for help it's been driving me crazy for days!

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Download the entire software for the graphic card from vendor's website and install completely .. try again, because generic Microsoft driver in Windows 11 may not work properly ..

Vote:

Ask a Question