I have no Bluetooth icon or option to turn on or off in Windows 11

reassuringmealy

Reaction score
After installing Windows 11, I realized my Bluetooth is missing.

I have tried the following things:
Restarting
Cold flushing (holding the power button, unplugging, and restarting)
Reinstalling Intel Bluetooth drivers from the website
Checking Device Manager and showing hidden devices to see if they were there and just needed enabling (they weren't)
Checking "Services" and activating and making all Bluetooth services automatic, except "BluetoothUserService_bc1ff9" which is stuck as manual.

Honestly, I think I've run out of options and I don't know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bighorn

Reaction score
Sorry, just saw this, did you get Bluetooth fixed? Is there a setting in the BIOS to Enable it? If the Bluetooth doesn't work [it usually is part of the Wireless adapter] I use a USB dongle to gain the feature like this Iogear device:

Vote:

Mickey52

Reaction score
try is from command prompt this SFC /scannow hit (enter) there is a SPACE between SFC and /scannow after copy command and it is pasted in the flashing Cursor line press enter on your keyboard. it will run and try to fine any corrupt items on your system. I will tell you if it found anything and if it fixed it. This may take away let it run till it is finished. This is how you got commands to in DOS.
Its fixed many things for me maybe it will help you.
To get to command prompt right click start button on you your menu bar it's the blue box divided into four boxes that is what is called the power strip. it's called terminal (Admin) it will ask if you want to run it say yes and you're on to the flashing cursor line to drop / past command then hit enter

Vote:

Ask a Question