Incompatible drivers ssudbus.sys & ssudmdm.sys

eugenabloomfig

Reaction score
I’m currently experiencing an issue. Can't turn on Memory integrity due to some incompatible drivers. I don't have any Samsung devices on my computer (from what I know).
They are nowhere to be found on device manager, even when selecting "view hidden devices".
I want to remove these drivers, but I can’t do so. When I paste the following command: dism /online /get-drivers /format:table into Command Prompt, I receive the error message Error: 740 - Elevated permissions are required to run DISM. Use an elevated command prompt to complete these tasks.

abstractedpaint

Reaction score
You need to run Command Prompt as an administrator to use the DISM command. Right-click on Command Prompt and select "Run as administrator," then try the command again.

policemanbolt

Reaction score
Another thing you can try is using a driver removal tool like Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to remove any residual drivers. Even if you don’t have Samsung devices, sometimes old drivers can cause conflicts. Just make sure to download it from a reputable source.

Ask a Question