Install Windows 11 on a PC with FreeDOS

avelinos1397

Reaction score
I want to buy a PC that comes with FreeDOS. Can I remove FreeDOS and install Windows 11? How do I do that? I searched on Google, but I only found instructions for laptops.

Bighorn

Reaction score
Are you being offered a computer with FreeDOS and will want to go to Win11 instead? I've not seen any commercial offerings for FreeDOS computers, just for the OS itself. Have you shopped for a Win11 computer and seen what bargains are available that come with Win11, not have to buy a license for Win11 to replace the FreeDOS? Just as an example, a computer can be had that came with the Chrome OS that probably could run Win11 but some of the functions may be different from a PC and Mac. Recently a client was given a Desktop that had a keyboard but the keyboard was different from those of our language, it was English but some of the keys were for UK English, key markings were different.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Check the specifications, and model .. without it we can't use telepathy to read you mind or the seller's .. thanks :)

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Free DOS, or any DOS was 40 years ago.
What on earth kind of computer would come with that today? Details! Details! Details! We're not mind readers!

:cool:

Ask a Question