Let me take this opportunity

yodap

Reaction score
…to thank everyone here (the regulars and old timers) for all the informative, educational and sometime humorous posts on this forum over the years. I’ll include the previous forums going back to the Windows7forums.com. as well. Great people over the years. Thanks to Ian for starting and running these great places for a long time.
This forum has become unusable for me lately. The horrendous amount of ads is outrageous whether you’re logged in or not. It’s a me thing I guess, getting too old for it. I’ve learned a lot from you all and hope I gave back a tiny percentage of what I gotten out of here.
Best wishes to everyone moving forward! (y)
yodap

Loredana

Reaction score
Hi yodap,

Thank you for your kind words and for being such a valuable member of this community over the years.
I’m sorry to hear that the ads have become a significant issue for you. We understand how frustrating it can be, and we’ve just made some changes to address this. Now, ads will only appear once every 30 minutes, regardless of whether you’re logged in or not.
We’d hate to see you go, and we trust these changes will make the forum more pleasant for you. If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please let us know.
Your input is incredibly valuable to us and we hope to continue seeing you here!

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Yodap, just one question.....

have you never heard of an "Ad Blocker" ???
Do you not use a Browser that can handle an Ad Blocker? I do! Firefox, and this forum looks just GREAT!

If you're not currently using an Ad Blocker, why don't you get one, install it into your Browser, and see if it doesn't make your life on the web a bit nicer.

Cheers Mate!
Shadow :cool:

Grizzly

Reaction score
There are so many browser extensions out there that can deal with ads. My preferred one is ADBLOCK PLUS. Works like a charm

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
I think that's the one I'm using too! U-Tube doesn't like it, but what the heck, they're not paying my rent!!!

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Some people are just ignore when I guide .. I'm on ADBlock Stampy,it has been with my browsing assistance since I migrated to EDGE completely and it's LIGHTWEIGHT & FREE;

;)

Ask a Question