PC Crashes During Every Game

tautisle

Reaction score
I built my PC about a month ago, and it was working fine until I noticed that some games started crashing randomly. This issue has become more frequent, prompting me to investigate. I ensured all drivers were up to date and ran the command sfc /scannow. I also checked the memory.

To rule out bad drivers, I performed a clean install, but that didn’t resolve the issue. I made sure all RAM was properly seated and that the GPU was installed correctly. I even reflashed the BIOS on my motherboard and did another clean install, but I’m still experiencing crashes.

I’m at a loss and have seen many others facing similar problems. Any suggestions?

tautisle

Reaction score
Yes, the graphic controller driver is up to date. I could also try rolling back to a previous version, i guess

JAY BJay

Reaction score
It might be worth checking your PSU (Power Supply Unit). Crashes can occur if your PSU isn’t supplying enough power or is faulty.
Also, monitor your system’s temperatures using dedicated software to ensure nothing is overheating.

abstractedpaint

Reaction score
Another thing to try is running a stress test on your GPU and CPU to see if they can handle the load. If your system crashes during these tests, it might help pinpoint the problem.

Ask a Question