Persistent Screen Flickering Issue on Updated MSI Laptop

anaphylactic48

Reaction score
I've recently updated all my drivers and made sure everything is up to date on my MSI laptop. According to the system, both my Intel UHD Graphics driver and my NVIDIA GeForce driver are up to date. However, I'm encountering constant screen flickering whenever I open my browsers or try to watch videos. Sometimes the video flickers or turns green. Additionally, I've noticed a transparency issue where my browsers and other windows appear transparent with everything behind them visible.

I've faced this issue before, and it was resolved with a simple update. However, this time, no matter what I try, the problem persists. I attempted to update the Intel driver individually, but it reverts to the 2020 version. Unfortunately, there's no option to roll back the driver since it's greyed out. Disabling it didn't help much either; it just made everything look more zoomed in.

For reference, my Intel UHD driver is currently running on version 31.0.101.2128. However, my driver updating program isn't detecting any other available updates. I'm quite puzzled by this issue and would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Ask a Question