some apps are missing from search indexing

Solution
Cibrozzigc, I've had this issue before. What worked for me was ensuring the apps were added to the indexed locations. You can do this by going to Settings > Search > Searching Windows > Customize search locations, then add the folder where the apps are installed.
Reaction score
Try rebuilding the search index. Go to Settings > Search > Searching Windows > Advanced Search Indexer Settings. Then click on "Rebuild." This process might take a while but it fixes missing apps in the search results.

Vote:

AnYsiaWindows

Reaction score
check if the apps are installed correctly. a corrupted installation can cause issues with search indexing. you just need to reinstall the missing apps and see if that helps

Vote:

BenVasghen

Reaction score
Try checking the Windows Indexing Service. Ensure it's running by going to Services (type "services.msc" in the Run dialog), then look for "Windows Search" and make sure it's set to "Automatic" and is running.

Vote:

mixypaxly

Reaction score
Cibrozzigc, I've had this issue before. What worked for me was ensuring the apps were added to the indexed locations. You can do this by going to Settings > Search > Searching Windows > Customize search locations, then add the folder where the apps are installed.

Vote:
Solution

Cibrozzigc

Reaction score
Rebuilding the index and adding the app locations to the indexed folders worked for me. i can't belive it!!! The apps are now showing up in the search results. Really appreciate the help

Vote:

Ask a Question