There are no available networks

watermelonwolf

Reaction score
How can I fix the wifi connection issue on my laptop? I've tried all the troubleshooting steps I found online, including moving closer to the router and performing force restarts on both my laptop and the wifi box. Although the connection briefly establishes it disconnects after a few minutes and then fails to reconnect to any networks.
Each time I toggle the wifi off and back on, it indicates that there are no available networks.

I'm using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 laptop with Windows 11. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Bighorn

Reaction score
I've seen a similar issue and turned out by using a $25 USB Wireless dongle it showed the internal adapter was the issue. Disabled the internal adapter in Device Manager. Also, I have a couple of older Notebooks that can't use the 5G wireless so have dongles for them to get that, found that issue when visiting my daughter and her ISP had the Modem/Router set for 5G only.

Vote:

Ask a Question