Two different runtime desktop

faketpd

Reaction score
Hi, i have different apps asking for different versions of runtime 6.0 (x64) and 8.0 (x64. When i install the second one, the app running before just dont open anymore.

Could u help?

Bighorn

Reaction score
Programs that require specific support files will include them in their install routine. Not sure but maybe Runtime 8 is installing over Runtime 6 instead of side-by-side. May need to check the program that needs 6 to see if there's an update to it that will work with 8.

Vote:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
What are the errors showing? I have from v6.0 until v9.0 BETA latest installed in one machine, everything runs smooth .. I suppose there are missing components related to both runtimes .. goto Windows Terminal / Windows Powershell and type WINGET UPGRADE then post the screenshot here for us to analyse the related components ..​

Vote:

faketpd

Reaction score
1718483688153.png
What are the errors showing? I have from v6.0 until v9.0 BETA latest installed in one machine, everything runs smooth .. I suppose there are missing components related to both runtimes .. goto Windows Terminal / Windows Powershell and type WINGET UPGRADE then post the screenshot here for us to analyse the related components ..​

Vote:

Ask a Question