Unable to access my profile error

Khounati8m

Reaction score
On my Windows 11, version 23H2 laptop, when attempting to log in to my non-admin account, I encounter an "Unable to access my profile" error message. The only way I can access my work is by logging in to the Admin account through unconventional methods.
Despite trying several tips to restore my account, none have been successful. I'm afraid to create a new account and transfer data, fearing it may carry over any corruption from the old account.
My usual shutdown process involves exiting all tasks and using the MMC to select the "shutdown" option. However, my profile has been corrupted twice in the last week alone, with previous fixes no longer working.
Can this issue be resolved, or do I need to consider switching to a Linux environment for a consistent platform?
Relying solely on the Admin account is risky, as the non-admin account previously functioned and then stopped abruptly. I urgently need guidance on restoring a stable environment for work.

Ask a Question