Unable to Reinstall Windows 11 Installation Failed Error

troupsnails

Reaction score
I’m having trouble reinstalling Windows 11. I keep getting an "installation failed" error when it reaches about 65%. What can I do to fix this?
I also tried resetting my PC, but that process stops at 40% and takes me to the advanced startup screen. When I press continue, I receive a message saying that it wouldn’t reset.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Can you get in to Windows without re-installation? if so just create a USB ISO via Media Creation Tool and install it from inside Windows itself (not via boot-up)

troupsnails

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried creating a USB ISO via the Media Creation Tool and starting the installation from within Windows, but I'm still facing the same issue. The installation fails at around 65%. And I can't access Safe Mode either. When I try to boot into Safe Mode, it gets stuck and eventually takes me back to the advanced startup screen. I'm starting to wonder if there's a hardware issue or something else going on.

Ask a Question