Updated Win 11 software. Surface Pro keeps dropping from the internet

sairredg

Reaction score
After updating Windows 11 on my Surface Pro, the wireless mouse was not connecting. Even though the mouse issue persists, the main problem now is that the internet connection keeps dropping. The troubleshoot feature temporarily reconnects, but the connection drops again after a few minutes. I’ve followed all troubleshooting advice without success.

espompidaga

Reaction score
Try updating your Wi-Fi drivers. Go to Device Manager, find your network adapter under "Network adapters," right-click it, and choose "Update driver." Sometimes a recent update might have a compatibility issue that a new driver can fix.

JAY BJay

Reaction score
Also, check your network settings. Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset, and reset your network settings. This can resolve issues caused by recent updates affecting network configurations.

sairredg

Reaction score
Thank you! I updated the Wi-Fi drivers, and it seems to have improved the connection a bit. I’ll try the network reset next if the issue persists. I really appreciate your help

Ask a Question