What it is and how to delete this?

Marmadoc

Reaction score
Sorry if it is stupid question, but I like to know what this ikon means and how to delete it.
I have my Documents in different folder Thank You

Ikon.png

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Personally, I NEVER keep my Documents on my C: drive, so there is always a Documents folder there, with nothing in it.
Just leave it alone....it won't hurt anything.
That's just a little tip, from many years of experience.

Windows can never screw up or delete "My Documents" since they are never on my C: drive, and are backed up to several external drives.

Good Luck, Mate,
Shadow :cool:

Bighorn

Reaction score
If one looks in C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE they will find default folders, Documents is one. There are methods to properly move them to another drive, check the Tutorials.

Marmadoc

Reaction score
Personally, I NEVER keep my Documents on my C: drive, so there is always a Documents folder there, with nothing in it.
Just leave it alone....it won't hurt anything.
That's just a little tip, from many years of experience.

Windows can never screw up or delete "My Documents" since they are never on my C: drive, and are backed up to several external drives.

Good Luck, Mate,
Shadow :cool:
Thank You. I also have all my documents on different drive with backup to OneDrive.

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
I heard that One Drive is on a server in the basement of the Kremlin!

If you don't know where it is, and have NO control over it, why would you trust it with your personal stuff?

NEVER trust anything, that is not under your personal control. NEVER!

Shadow, :cool:

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Refer below;

Note - There are 3 types of section, one is for ALL USERS, second for Personal (Current User) and third OneDrive Sync folders ..

1718418359998.png
1718418422146.png

Ask a Question