Windows 11 Activation Error 0xc0ea000a

nepozoren0d

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having an issue with my Windows activation. After using the Reset This PC option in the Recovery section, I noticed an activation error 0xc0ea000a in my settings. I haven't changed any hardware on this PC, and I've reset it before without any problems. This time, I reset because my PC had a miner virus. I've tried various solutions, but nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
1. Open Powershell as administrator
2. Enter the following command slmgr -ipk <Your product key here>
3. Then enter this command slmgr -ato

Example:

slmgr -ipk 82312-ABCDE-AB89X-1234GF-567YA
slmgr -ato

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
This issue usually occurs due to hardware change or sometimes due to system crash. Looks like there's a lot of users who experienced this issue and some of them fixed the issue by waiting at least 24-48 hours and it activated automatically, since as per the error the server aren't available right now, try again later.

If the issue still persists after waiting at least 24-48 hours, please try to run the Activation Troubleshooter and choose "I changed hardware on this device recently". please check if the issue persists.

Ask a Question