Intel (r) Wi-Fi 6e Ax211 160mhz driver stopped working

cometsalgolice

Reaction score
Hello, I'm experiencing an error with the Intel (r) Wi-Fi 6e Ax211 160mhz driver. It suddenly stopped working, causing both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to disappear and activating flight mode.
After several attempts, I managed to deactivate flight mode and restore Bluetooth functionality. However, Wi-Fi remains non-functional.
This problem is significantly impacting my work, as I rely on Wi-Fi for my tasks. Without internet access, I'm struggling to complete assignments on time. I urgently need assistance to resolve this issue.

Xploit Machine

Reaction score
Try;

Go to the device manager and on your network adapter, go to properties, find the Power Management tab, and uncheck " Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

Power Options > Change plan settings and Click Change advanced power settings. Under Wireless Adapter Settings > Power Saving Mode > Set to Maximum Performance.

Ask a Question