Getting error code 0xc0000001 on my Windows 11 pc

harrypotterchicken

Reaction score
Please help! i got a blue line on my screen a few months ago and i deleted everything with the automatic repair options.
Now, the Power button shuts down instantly and can’t do 3-5 shut down for automatic repair. Then, i’m getting error code 0xc0000001 and bsod.

Grizzly

Reaction score
If I understand correctly, you have several issues with your computer. First, the blue line on the screen, was it a thin pencil line? If so, that means your screen is going bad (nothing you can do about it than to replace it - it usually does not get worse over time but it can be annoying).
Second, you said that you deleted everything and now can't boot up anymore (according to the error code). That could be because the repair option messed up or, what I think happened that your drive is failing as well. I would try to format your drive and then install your OS from scratch (hope you have an installation medium to do so). You will loose everything that was on the drive, including your files.
If by chance the reinstallation fails, you know that you have a bad drive. This is all I can think of at the moment....
Good luck !

Vote:

fencing_juno89

Reaction score
Try to use another PC to create a bootable USB drive containing the Windows installation. You’ll then use the USB to run repair tools on your computer.

Vote:

Ask a Question