How to Install a New Wi-Fi Driver on Windows 11

peardictionary

Reaction score
I need help installing a new Wi-Fi driver on Windows 11. Can someone guide me through the steps? Thanks!

GreatMitch

Reaction score
To install a new Wi-Fi driver on Windows 11, start by downloading the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website. Make sure it’s the correct driver for your specific Wi-Fi card model. Once downloaded, go to Device Manager by right-clicking the Start button and selecting “Device Manager.” Find your Wi-Fi adapter under the “Network adapters” section, right-click it, and choose “Update driver.” Then select “Browse my computer for drivers” and point it to the location where you saved the new driver. Follow the prompts to complete the installation. Afterward, you might need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

WinWiz123

Reaction score
Just a quick mention. Opt for “Search automatically for drivers” if you’re looking for a quick update, or select “Browse my computer for drivers” to manually install the new driver. If you go the manual route, just navigate to the folder where the driver is saved

Ask a Question