Windows 11 Professional X-Lite Micro Edition (23H2)

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
Now, it's June 20, 2024 and X-Lite.com has released Windows 11, Pro, 64, 24H2 V3.
I just installed it. FAST!
I love it!

Attachments

• 24H2 V3.jpg
    24H2 V3.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 2

The Shadow 2023

Reaction score
When I say, "FAST", I mean that I downloaded the 24H2 ISO, burned it to a new 16GB Flash Drive, using Rufus, and then installed the OS onto a spare HD/ssd on my MAIN PC. . . in less than an hour. Now, that's FAST!!!

Just for general information, I went into the BIOS here on my Gigabyte motherboard, and I went into the DDR Memory Control and I reset the CAS Latency on the ram down from 11T to just 9T. Then I did a Reboot Timer test. With the CAS Latency at the original 11T setting, the reboot time was 69 Sec's, and after resetting it to 9T, my reboot time was just 56 sec's. A definite performance improvement.
I wish I had done that years ago. Live and learn!!!

Cheers Mates!
Shadow :cool:

garditeno

Reaction score
Hola a todos ! Soy nuevo aquí. Escribo en español, así que tendrán que usar su traductor online. Soy muy malo con el inglés.
He descargado diferentes versiones de x-lite. Las flasheo con RUFUS y no logro que arranquen. Abriendo las ISO veo que no hay "setup.exe" . Probé con varias ISO y distintas configuraciones de RUFUS y....nada. Alguien puede ayudarme ? Gracias y saludos.

garditeno

Reaction score
Aclaro que con otros Sistemas como Tiny 11 no tuve problemas. Soy fanático de estos experimentos y siempre resuelvo casi todo. X-Lite me está ganando....

Ask a Question